In KOBAYASHIYA Ryokan (hereinafter referred to as “the hotel”) we established the following personal information protection policy, and created a personal information protection system.
We promote the protection of personal information by thoroughly informing our employees about the importance of personal information protection and necessary measures.
- ■ Personal information management
- In order to keep our guests’ personal information accurate, up to date, and to prevent any illegal access, loss, damage, falsification and leakage of personal information at the hotel,we take necessary security measures, such as development of a maintenance and management plan for the security system and proper training of the staff, and maintain strict control over personal information.
- ■ Purposes for the use of personal information
- The information received from our guests is used when we send e-mails or any other materials in order to inform our guests about our services or reply to any questions.
- ■ Disclosure and provision of personal information to a third party is prohibited.
- The hotel properly controls personal information received from our guests and does not disclose it to any third party, except for one of the following cases.
・We received consent from our guest.
・We share information with a service provider we work with when our guest wishes to receive a certain type of service.
・We are legally obliged to disclose the information.
- ■ Personal information security measures.
- This hotel takes all possible security measures to ensure accuracy and safety of personal information.
- ■ On inquiry of the guest him/herself.
- If the guest wants to receive, revise or delete his/her personal information, we will have to confirm his/ her identity in order to respond to his/ her request.
- ■ Compliance with laws, standards and revisions.
- The hotel complies with Japanese laws and other standards applicable to personal information in our possession. At the same time, we make efforts to revise the content of our policy and make improvements.
- ■ For inquiries
- Please contact with us via our Contact Form