- Q: Will you keep my luggage?
- Yes, we can keep your luggage before your check-in & after your check-out, if you pick up on same day.
- Q: Can I send a luggage to the hotel?
- Absolutely. Please write down your Full Name and the Check-In Date. Please contact the hotel in advance to inform us of any packages we should be expecting. We do not accept Cash, Valuables, and Fragile Articles.
- Q: Cancellation policy?
- Reservation must be canceled 72hrs prior to arrival in order to avoid a cancellation charge as below
-72hrs prior to arrival: 20% charge of one night room and tax
-48hrs prior to arrival: 30% charge of one night room and tax
-24hrs prior to arrival: 50% charge of one night room and tax
-No show: 100% charge of one night room and tax
- Q: Do you accept credit cards?
- Yes, Credit cards such as VISA, Master, JCB, American Express, Diners and other major international credit cards are honored here.
- Q: Are there any additional charge?
- There is an extra hot spring tax charge for each adult (JPY150)
- Q: Do you accept individual travellers?
- Yes, we encourages individual travellers.
- Q: Where do you serve meals ?
- We usually serve dinner in your guestroom and breakfast serve in the dining room.
- Q: Please tell me the time for dinner and breakfast.
- You can have dinner starting either at (1)18:00- or (2) 18:30-; breakfast at (1) 7:30- or (2) 8:00- or (3) 8:30-. We will ask your preference.
- Q: I am a vegetarian, can you serve me vegetarian meals?
- We strive to cater to our guest’s vegetarian requirements. Please make a request by email and explain in detail what you can not eat. We will consult our chef as to what arrangements we can make.
※If you have any special meal requirements like Celiac, allergies or specific foods that you cannot eat, then you must tell us when requesting availability.
Difficult Meal Requests
No Fish – not serving you fish is easy but fish broth (katsuo dashi) is used as a spice in many Japanese dishes.
No Gluten – this is difficult because there is gluten in soy (soya) sauce which is used as a spice.
Halal – Japanese dishes are often spiced with mirin (cooking sake) which is alcoholic. The amount is very small but adds a vital flavor.
- Q: Do you have services for special occasions like birthdays?
- If you stay during a special occasion, we can deliver the following items to your room. Please ask for details by email.
・Birthday cake (a whole cake 15cm in diameter): From JPY3,500
・Bottled cold sake (750 ml): JPY1,300
※Please make a payment on the spot.
- Q: Are there any non-smoking rooms ?
- We’re very sorry but we do not have any non-smoking rooms. However, all the rooms are well ventilated each day.
- Q: What are the check-in and check-out times?
- Check-in time is 15:00, Check-out time is 10:00
- Q: Is it possible to enter the room before the check-in time?
- We keep your luggage at our front desk if you arrive early. However, you will not get your key until 15:00.
- Q: Is it OK to check-in late?
- There is no problem as long as you check in before 18:00. If you will check in after 18:00, please contact us.
- Q: Is there Wi-Fi?
- Yes, there is free wifi available throughout the building as well as in your guestroom.
- Q: What amenities will be in my room?
- All rooms have air conditioning, fridge and TV. The bathroom has a toothbrush, toothpaste, soap and towels. Yukatas (Japanese Robe).
- Q: What do you have for dressing gowns?
- We have yukata (Japanese Robe) for every guests. We basically have those in adult sizes (large, medium and small). We do have for children although only in limited sizes.
- Q: Can we meet our friends at our hotel?
- Rooms are only for our residents guests. You can have a chat or conference at our lounge(main floor). If you bring stranger to your room,we will charge you additional fee.
- Q: We have small children. What is the room rate?
- Accommodation is free for an infant (pre-school child) if he/she sleeps with accompanying adults. If you wish to have additional bedding (futon/sheets/towels), they can be arranged for an additional facility usage charge of 1,080 yen/ per child.
- Q: Do you offer any discounts for children?
- Children over the age of 6 are charged at 70 % of the usual room rate. Children over 7 years old will be charged same as adults. Moreover, we prepare “Kids meal” for dinner if you request us in advance.